Saturday, July 12, 2008

Introduction

Today, 12 July 2008 in the middle of Legal studies' workshop, I decided to start writing each chapter of my life. I just believed that it will help my self to make an evaluation for past, present and future and also hopefully for others, my friends and relatives, my honorable colleagues and lecturers, my juniors and seniors.

I give this blog title as a thesis because for me, life consists of so many chapter and every time, we must responsible of what we did and ready to defend our reason to convince other people or if it is possible influence them to follow our paths. Wow.. it is serious ..eh... it does not matter actually.. I just want to give that name to my blog, maybe I can change it later...(or not).

Let's hope I will regularly write in this blog and it can be my mean of control to practice doing the writing. I taught that I already good on writing but when I wrote for my first assignment in MPA course ...wpueh.. I almost got new title as plagiarist (wow though heh) that shook me and made me not sleeping for 2 days. So, this blog will become my place to practice my writing ability (since this is my weakness in IELTS results) and to inform others to aware on something.

I try to make myself enjoy and again I hope my writing can entertain myself and readers.

And there....let's the the journey..ups the thesis begins...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wuih kereeeeeeen....

akhirnya si nining go-blog juga :D
salut dan hormat..
ditunggu tulisan dalam bahasa indonya mbak ..hihihi...

Sri Rahayuningsih said...

halah

Dikky Zulfikar said...

If you are doing thesis, what is actual problem of your thesis and what is the benefit for the people?

You better make an outline first, :P

Sri Rahayuningsih said...

ah dikky...serius amet

ambar ariseno said...

hai... akhirnyaaaa... kumenemukanmu......